The Library and Student IT Support can help you work remotely by clicking on the following links:
When working from home, it is important to ensure your temporary workstation is set up safely and comfortably.
The following advice will help ensure that your workstation is set up safely:
Taking regular breaks is just as important as setting your workstation up correctly. It is recommended that you stand up and move around for five or ten minutes every hour.
Read what the Open University, the Times Higher Education or The Guardian have to say about how to study effectively from home.
LinkedIn Learniing has a wealth of online resources. For example, have a look at this LinkedIn Learning Course, it may have some useful tips:
Learning with your Mobile Device
Click on the link above to view the whole Course or, if you're not sure yet, watch the first video in the Course below.
To be able to access all of the learning materials on LinkedIn Learning free of charge as a LSBU student you will need to log in to the site via the organization route. The steps for this are:
1. Search for LinkedIn Learning which will take you to this page: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/
2. Click on the Sign in with your organization account link as highlighted in the image on the right
3. As shown in the image below, enter your username with @lsbu.ac.uk at the end.
4. You will then be requested to enter your username and password, after which - on the first time accessing the site - you will be asked some basic setting up questions.
5. Once you have completed these questions you will now have access to all of the material
on LinkedIn Learning.