|Staff Support||1-2-1 consultation||Request for Academic Workshops||GCF Global||> LinkedIn Learning||Online Surveys|
To be able to access all of the learning materials on LinkedIn Learning free of charge as a LSBU staff member you will need to log in to the site via the organization route. The steps for this are:
1. Search for LinkedIn Learning which will take you to this page: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/
2. Click on the Sign in with your organization account link as highlighted in the image on the right
3. As shown in the image below, enter your username with @lsbu.ac.uk at the end.
4. You will then be requested to enter your username and password, after which - on the first time accessing the site - you will be asked some basic setting up questions.
5. Once you have completed these questions you will now have access to all of the material
on LinkedIn Learning.
The Digital Skills Centre is an authorised Testing Centre delivering the MOS and Adobe certifications.