Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to access BKSB
How to access BKSB?
- Click BKSB
- Username: type your College ID Number (e.g. 20016500)
- Password: type password (this is the default password and should be entered all in lower cases)
- Click Login
- The system will ask you to change the default password to your own password
- Type the default password in Current Password (please note that the default password should be entered all in lower cases)
- Type New Password (please note that the new password must be 8 characters minimum or more, and must contain one capital letter and one number e.g. Library1)
- Type the New password again to confirm the New Password
- Click Change Password
Note: BKSB password will not expire and remain the same.
Forgotten your BKSB password
If you are unable to login to BKSB or have forgotten your BKSB password, please contact your teacher for help.