Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Microsoft Office 365
How to access Office 365 online, download and install Microsoft Office 365
To access Office 365 online or download and install a free copy of Microsoft Office 365, please do the following steps:
- Click https://login.microsoftonline.com
- Login using your Lambeth College
- Username: your College email (i.e. IDfirstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: your College password
- Click on Word , Excel, PowerPoint icons and proceed to do your work.
If you want to Download and Install Microsoft Office onto you personal device and work offline, please do the following steps:
- Click the link Install Office which is located on the top right of the screen
- Click Office 365 Apps
- If asked, click Save File on the Desktop or under Documents or Download folder
- When the Download finishes, open the saved file OfficeSetup.exe to run the installation
- Click Yes to start installing
- After installation, Start Office and Sign in to your account to use Office 365
Note: you must use your college email to access Microsoft 365 online or Download and Install Microsoft Office 365 for free onto your own devices.
Microsoft Office 365 Training