Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Lambeth College students receive £5 printing credit at the start of each new term (i.e. September, January and April).
Multi-Function Devices (MFDs) are available throughout the College. These allow you to print, scan or photocopy.
There is a charge for printing and photocopying if you run out of your free Print credit. Please top up your print credit on the Print Credit Kiosk machine.
If you forgot your ID card, you can still print your work by login using your College ID-Number and password on the printers.
How to Print your work
- Click File and then click Print
- Select the printer name:
- Mono on Papercut-LC-01.lambeth.ac.uk if you want to print your work in black and white
- Colour on Papercut-LC-01.lambeth.ac.uk if you want to print your work in colour
- Manke sure to select:
- One Side Printing or
- Both Sides Printing
Black & white
- A4 5p for one side page or 8p for doubled sided
- A3 10p for one side page or 18p for doubled sided
- A4 15p for one side page or 28p for doubled sided
- A3 30p for one side page or 56p for doubled sided