1. Have you completed your enrolment? If not, you should complete that first - see our enrolment information page.
2. Set up your IT account - you'll receive an email with your LSBU username and a temporary password one hour after you complete your online enrolment.
You can access all the following items from myLSBU too.
7. MyAccount - login to your online enquiry platform, use the FAQs for any queries about fees, learning support, accommodation and of course IT Support and Library Services. You can make appointments with academics and student support services via MyAccount too.
8. Microsoft Office 365 - download and install on your personal devices includes:
OneDrive - access 1 TB (Terabyte) of online storage space.
10. Use the Library Services, to find, borrow books and learn how to access e-resources online.
11. Student IT Support - contact details to get help and support when you need it, including our opening hours.
12. Library Subject Guide - explore and get specialist support with accessing all our resources plus referencing advice. We also offer Library, Digital Skills and Skills for Learning workshops to help you prepare for university study.
Our halls of residence have their own wi-fi network for you to connect your home from home devices.
Need help from other student services?
Login to MyAccount and select My Support and choose from the list in My Team including:
For further information about printing, library services and digital skills training and workshops, see our Library and Student IT Support website.