1. Set up your IT account - you'll receive an email with your LSBU username and a temporary password one hour after you complete your online enrolment.
5. Got a question? See our FAQs. Login to MyAccount, your online enquiry platform, for any queries about fees, learning support, accommodation and of course IT Support and Library Services. You can make appointments with academics and student support services via MyAccount too.
6. Check out the MyLSBU Student Portal - find out about the student services and facilities on offer while studying here.
9. Find out how to use the Library Services, how to find and borrow books and how to access e-resources online.
10. Find out where to get Student IT Support when you need it.
11. Explore your Library Subject Guide and get specialist support with accessing all our resources plus referencing advice. We also offer Library and Digital Skills workshops to help you prepare for university study.
12. Connect your devices to the campus Wi-Fi - eduroam > How to Guide.
Need help from other student services?
For further information about printing, library services and digital skills training and workshops, see our Library and Student IT Support website.