1. Reset your password - you will receive an email with your LSBU username and a temporary password within 24hrs of enrolment > Further info on Setting up your IT account
5. Got a question? Login to MyAccount, the LSBU online enquiry platform. Use MyAccount for any queries about fees, learning support, accommodation and of course IT Support and Library Services.
6. Check out the MyLSBU Student Portal - find out about the student services and facilities on offer while studying here.
8. Connect your devices to the eduroam Wi-Fi on campus > How to Guide.
9. Download Microsoft Office 365 on your personal devices and Sophos Anti-virus software > Further information.
10. Find out where to get Student IT Support when you need it.
11. Explore your Library Subject Guide and get specialist support with accessing all our resources plus referencing advice.
12. Book onto one of the library and digital skills workshops to get you ready for university study.
Need help from other student services?
For further information about printing, library services and digital skills training and workshops, see our homepage.