You may decide you want to use RefWorks to formulate your references and, with IEEE Xplore, you can send articles straight to your account.
- On the results page, select any references you want to export by clicking on the check-box next to that record.
- Or, if you want to export all the references on the page select the Select All on Page link at the top of the list of references. (Note: by default 25 references display on each page, you can change this to 50, 75 or 100 by changing the Results per page selection above the list of references).
- Then click on the Export button at the top of the results’ list.
- Select Citations and then the RefWorks option.
- Then click on Export
- Your references will then be automatically imported into your RefWorks account.
- Click on View Last Imported Folder to see the references.
- Move the references to a folder if you wish