Westlaw International is a separate area taht contains a wide range of sources not available from the Westlaw UK welcome screen
It includes the following material (not an exhaustive list):-
- federal and some state cases
- a few journals and one book
- federal and provincial legislation
- federal and provincial cases, with KeyCite Canada citator
- substantial collections of journals and books
- International cases: see Administrative Materials or International Arbitration Materials, on IM homepage (or search for name of court/tribunal).
- Journals of international law: many are included in World Journals (on IM homepage), but others appear only in the US or Canadian journal collections.
- Administrative Materials – Multinational - International Economic Law Documents/International Environmental Law Documents
- US Treaties: search for United States Treaties (or see: U.S. Materials - Administrative Decisions & Guidance - All Federal Administrative Decisions… - Department of State)
- EU international agreements are under European Union – Legislation; ‘The Treaties’ (TFEU, etc.) are under European Union – European Union Treaties.
United States (via ‘U.S. Materials’ link, on the righthand menu)
- federal and state legislation
- federal and state cases, with KeyCite citator
- large collections of books and encyclopedias, including Corpus Juris Secundum
- a large collection of journals
There is also content from Hong Kong, Korea, New Zealand, Singapore and elsewhere.