The Digital Skills Training Centre delivers workshops at various times throughout the academic year.
Each workshop lasts for up to an hour and usually includes a tutorial followed by practical exercises.
Get Started workshops
These sessions on Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Teams, File Management and PowerPoint are designed to help you start your digital skills journey.
- Boost your confidence by enhancing your digital skills
- Confidently participate in online teaching sessions
- Improve your academic grades and content
- Get more out of University or College life
- Enhance your CV
- Improve your employability prospects
- Build the foundations to gain skills for life
Go Further workshops
These sessions on Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint are designed to help you take the next steps in your digital skills journey.
Build on the digital skills set you’ve worked to develop
Take the next steps in your digital skills journey
Enhance your professional, academic and personal development profile
Go further towards developing real digital expertise
Go further towards becoming your best digital self