|Printing & Photocopying Prices|
|single sided||double sided||single sided||double sided|
|Large format printing prices|
|Please note: single sided printing only|
Printing is available across campus from our Multi-Function Devices (MFDs)
Three steps to printing from campus PCs:
1. Add credit to your print account. Top up print credit
or via the Help Desk or Self-Service points in our libraries.
2. Send your document to one of the following printer queues:
For black and white printing select - Student_Mono_Print on PRINTER
For colour printing select - Student_Colour_Print on PRINTER
3. Release your printing from any MFD on campus using your LSBU username and password or student ID card.
Please note: The first time you print you will need to register your ID card on the printer. Tap your ID card on the pad and follow the onscreen instructions. Enter your LSBU username and password when prompted. Next time you can simply tap your ID card to logon.
You can print from your personal devices using the internet or Self-Service points in our libraries.
1. Add credit to your print account. Top up print credit You can also do this via the Help Desk or Self-Service points in our libraries.
2. Login to Webprint, using your LSBU username and password. Follow the online steps and upload your document on the final screen.
3. Release the document from the campus printers with your ID card/username and password.
Go to Webprint to get started.
We have two large format printers (plotters) in the Computer Labs on level 02 of the LSBU Hub, Southwark Campus.
These are used to print engineering and architectural designs, as well as nursing research posters.
The procedure is clearly explained in our help sheet - below.
If you need further assistance, staff at our help desk on level 03 will be happy to help.